Thursday 8 January 2015

A Finale & A New Beginning

South America. Usa, Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, Bolivia, Peru, Ecuador and Colombia. Over 2000 photos, 10 new patches on my backpack, a half dozen stamped filled pages in my passport, and one Travelapse are all that I have left of my journey through 9 different countries over a period of 6 months. Cheering teams on at the FIFA World Cup, hiking through Patagonia, exploring Easter Island, driving through Salar de Uyuni, trekking to Machu Picchu, falling in love with the Galapagos Islands, battling mud and rain for Ciudad Perdida.. the list could go on and on but these are simply a few of the highlights. What more is there really to say about the subject?



South America. You've been good to me. I'll be back for you soon, I promise.

Which leads me to my new beginning. In four days I take off again for Denver, Colorado! In four months I take off overseas for Mexico, Indonesia or Nepal! In seven months I'll start a road trip heading for New York City in search of a job at one of the World's best restaurants! To think that I could end my year living in a new country on the other side of the continent is simply thrilling. Equal parts excitement and fear! All of this simply can't be achieved alone though. With all my friends and family who've been with my on every step of this journey here's another way to help out!


The real important information. How you can support me and my travels?


Do you like reading about my adventures on my blog? Do you like seeing my travel photos on instagram or facebook? Would you like to put a huge smile on my face? If you'd like it all to continue and you wish to support me then please feel free! Look to the right on my blog near the top where you'll see a big DONATE button sitting all neat and pretty up there. Your support will go directly to me and straight into my travel funds without any hiccups in between! A dollar, five or five hundred are all lovely numbers and I couldn't be more grateful for your support. Love you all and hope you're enjoying the new year as much as I am!

Cheers to Adventure
Salut to Photgraphy
Saúde to Exploration
Channy
Instagram - itsnathanchan
January 8th, 13th and Prince Edward St, Vancouver

No comments:

Post a Comment